The Kinster

The Kinster

Thursday, March 17, 2011

If it's not one MRI, it's another!

Greetings from Mayo Clinic.
Tad and I are up here for his yearly visit to Dr. Lagerlund.  Mayo has been great to us the last couple of visits so we are praying for much of the same.  Kinsley stayed at home with Grandma Kris because something tells me an active baby and hours of waiting room sittin', don't mix.  We were so sad to leave her for the first time since having her but know that she is getting lots of snuggles.  Coming here together has reminded us of the freedoms that we were so familiar with before Kinsley.  Bittersweet if you ask me.  It was sure nice to brush my teeth with two free hands this morning but man, I miss her already.  So often I hear people talking about how they are "running to the store real quick" or "popping in for a quick drink" and I think to myself about how those days are gone.  For a moment I envy their freedoms, but that is just it, it only lasts a moment.  Truth be told I would rather be with her any given moment and am happy to have sacrificed my freedoms for her giggles, cuddles, and even her toots in church!
Well, Tad is almost done with his first test so I better gear up for the next waiting room!  Thanks for following along and wish us lots o' luck on this St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment