The Kinster

The Kinster

Friday, May 6, 2011

I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart! WHERE?

Well, the blessed day has finally arrived.  We received word this morning that Kinsley's MRI was completely clear.  Not a single image that was second guessed or anything.  Well, I guess that is not entirely true...of course baby girl had herself a severe ear and sinus infection, but we can get through that.  I feel with this news that God had lifted this boulder on my shoulders and given me a wonderful opportunity to teach my child to cherish every single day.

As I type this she is snuggled up in her bed, dreaming sweet dreams.  She took this second surgery far better than the first and continues to keep us in awe.  She was under for over four hours, and in our arms by 3:00PM yesterday.  She was eating, smiling, and playing by 6:00PM.  She slept well at the hospital, only crying when those meanie nurses gave her the yucky pain meds!  We chuckled at the fact that she was more annoyed with the taste of medicine than her 6-inch incision on her back.  Friday brought many visitors who she welcomed with her big, cheeky grin.  She played with everyone, only stopping to eat and sleep.  We brought her home this afternoon and she picked up right where she left off.  She is trying to roll at every opportunity and wants to sit up badly.  We are trying to keep her somewhat restricted, but who knows how long that will last.

I thank you all for your continued support, love, and prayers on this wild journey.  We have not won the war, not by far, but we sure kicked some nevus butt today.  I will thank God daily for the rest of my life and continue to pray that our fellow nevi buddies are safe and healthy.  Much love from the Hase Posse.  We are going to relish this time on Cloud 9 for awhile!

1 comment:

  1. That is such great news re: Kinsley's MRI! Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness to Tad, Holly and precious Kinsley. Enjoy your weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete